Information That We Collect From You
We collect information about you:
· when you become a member, request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc); and
· from your usage of the Site and any other information you post on the Site, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
Use Of Your Information
We use your information:
· to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
· to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer;
· to contact you in order to send you details of our services or the goods and services of third parties carefully selected by us which may be of interest to you;
· for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business; and
· to contact you for your views on our services.
We may contact you by post, telephone, fax or e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
General Disclosure Of Your Information
If our organisation enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another organisation, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Use of Third Party Database
We store information about our members on the MILO database, which is operated by Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (“the SCVO”). This information may include your contact details if you have indicated to us that you are happy for such details to be included on the MILO database.
Access to information on MILO is restricted to other users of the MILO system who, like us, will be Scottish Third Sector Interfaces, the SCVO. The information contained on the database is used to better the administration of charitable services.
Third Party Websites
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, misuse, alteration or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e‑mail address and other contact details.
You have the right to:-
· ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee;
· require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information; and object to receiving any marketing communications from us.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us at email@example.com.