Money & Mental Health Working Lunch - Engage Renfrewshire
Money & Mental Health Working Lunch
Wednesday 14th November, 12noon-1.15pm
at Engage Renfrewshire, PA3 1NS (lunch provided)
As well as networking with peers over lunch you will also learn more about:
- how poverty is linked to poor mental health outcomes
- the impact of mental health on finances
- the impact of finances on mental health
- the potential impact of Universal Credit
- what local support is available
You will return to your workplace with increased knowledge and skills around money and mental health and you will be better able to support service users who are experiencing financial difficulties due to their mental health or vice versa. This session is facilitated by Renfrewshire HSCP and RAMH.
A buffet lunch is provided. To book one of the limited places on this free session please email email@example.com with your name, organisation and any dietary requirements.