Third sector interfaces (TSIs) provide a single point of access for support and advice for the third sector within local areas. There is a TSI in each local authority area in Scotland. Each TSI exists to respond to the needs of its community.
At Engage Renfrewshire that means we focus on:
- Capacity Building – helping to set up local community groups, sourcing funding, organising training
- Engage Finance – offering payroll services to individuals, organisations and voluntary groups who employ people – and much more.
- Social Enterprise – supporting people to set up social enterprises including (but not limited to) best practice and sustainability.
- Volunteering – we support individuals looking to volunteer and organisations looking for volunteers.
- Engage Hub – Out offices in Ferguslie host a number of local and national organisations and we have a meeting room available to hire.
For more information on any of the above, please use the menu to the left.