Find your volunteering opportunity here
(You will be redirected to an external site)
What We Do
Engage Renfrewshire delivers a comprehensive volunteering service, helping organisations who need voluntary support, and individuals who are looking for opportunities.
- support organisations, community groups and social enterprises across Renfrewshire who use volunteers to deliver their services
- support organisations to design and market their volunteering opportunities
- register individuals who would like to find a suitable volunteering opportunity, and refer them to relevant organisations and roles
- promote and issue Saltire Awards to young volunteers between the ages of 12-25 years
- support and assess organisations who want to achieve Volunteer Friendly accreditation
Saltire Awards is the Scottish Governments national youth volunteer awards. They celebrate, recognise and reward the commitment, contribution and achievements of young volunteers in Scotland, aged between 12 and 25. Young people gain nationally recognised certificates, signed by Scottish Government Ministers, for the different amounts of volunteering they do. There are four milestones to the Awards designed to help you celebrate your volunteering journey - The Challenge; The Ascent; The Approach; The Summit.
You can find out more here www.saltireawards.org.uk
Engage Renfrewshire is committed to acknowledging our young people and promotes the awards in schools, youth groups, partner organisations, Engage member organisations and via social media. For more information or to register for Saltire Awards contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Friendly is simple, user-friendly quality standard to support, recognise and reward groups who are good at involving volunteers. You can find out more here www.volunteerfriendly.org.uk
Engage Renfrewshire is committed to acknowledging our member organisations who show how good they are at recruiting, training, developing and managing volunteers. For more information or to register for Volunteer Friendly contact email@example.com
Renfrewshire’s Volunteer Managers’ Forum
Renfrewshire’s Volunteer Manager Forum comprises of over 70 members and holds bi-monthly meetings to share resources and best practice, to network and organise events, to share information and keep updated. The forum has enjoyed many successes including celebrating National Volunteers Week in June each year.
To join our closed Facebook page, visit RenVMF and request permission to join, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org